|기능||Silicon Monolithic Integrated Circuit|
전체 5 페이지
Silicon Monolithic Integrated Circuit
IC for DC－AC inverter control
１．For 36Ｖhigh voltage process/１ch Full Bridge control
２．Current, voltage feedback control
３．Built-in soft start circuit
４．Built-in timer-latch circuit
５．Built-in the malfunction preventing circuit (UVLO) when lower voltage
６．Shifting to current consumption save mode from STB terminal
７．External PWM,DC voltage control and current linear control
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS（Ｔａ＝２５℃）
Power Supply Voltage VCC 36
Operating Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range
*Reduced by 5.5mW/℃ when Ta=25℃ or over (when 70.0mm×70.0mm×1.6mm board is mounting)
Power Supply Voltage
Drive output frequency
BCT oscillation frequency
1. About the absolute maximum ratings
The damage may occur If absolute maximum rating such as applied voltage and operating temperature range etc. is exceeded,
moreover such destructive conditions as short mode or open mode etc. can not be assumed, so If a particular mode such as exceeding
the absolute maximum rating is assumed, please consider taking physical safety measures such as fuse etc.
2. As long as being operation range, the operation of circuit function will be assured in the range of operating ambient temperature. About
characteristic value, the specification value of electric characteristic can’t be guaranteed, but the characteristic value doesn’t change
rapidly in these ranges.
3. When attaching to the printed substrate, pay special attention to the direction and proper placement of the IC. If the IC is attached
incorrectly, it may be destroyed. Destruction can also occur when there is a short, which can be caused by foreign objects entering between
outputs or an output and the power GND.
4. Please be careful that there is a possibility of malfunction which is happening when you use it in a strong electromagnetic field.
5. The potential of GND terminal and PGND terminal is used with not over ±0.3V please.
6. This IC has a built-in Temperature Protection Circuit (TSD circuit). The temperature protection circuit (TSD circuit) is only to cut off the IC from
thermal runaway, and has not been designed to protect or compensate the IC. Therefore, the user should not plan to activate this circuit with
continued operation in mind.
7. Although the quality of this product has been tightly controlled ，the damage may occur If absolute maximum rating such as applied voltage
and operating temperature range etc. is exceeded, moreover such destructive conditions as short mode or open mode etc. can not be
assumed, so If a particular mode such as exceeding the absolute maximum rating is assumed, please consider taking a measures such as
8. Regarding the external FET, since gate voltage will be changed regarding parasitic capacity between drain gates while switching the drain
voltage, please think over dispersion etc of our company’s IC, please select FET with sufficient margin.
9. CP timer does not operate during the time of soft start.
10．To prevent the destruction from external static electricity, please give resistance to the pin which directly link with connector etc.
11．This IC is a monolithic IC, and between each element there is a P+ isolation and P substrate for element separation. There is a P-N junction
and other parasitic elements formed between this P-layer and each element’s N-layer, as shown in Fig. when the resistors and transistors are
connected to the terminal，
○ When GND>(terminal A) at the resistance, or GND>(terminal B) at the transistor (NPN), the P-N junction operates as a
○ Also, when GND>(terminal B) at the transistor, a parasitic NPN transistor operates by the N-layer of other elements which
close to the aforementioned parasitic diode.
With the IC’s configuration, the production of parasitic elements by the relationships of the electrical potentials is inevitable. The
operation of the parasitic elements can also interfere with the circuit operation, leading to malfunction and even destruction. Therefore,
uses which cause the parasitic elements to operate, such as applying voltage to the input terminal which is lower than the GND
(P-substrate), should be avoided.
トラTraンnsisジtor (スNPNタ) （ＮＰＮ）
(端Ter子minaＢl B )
other elements close to
|구 성||총 5 페이지|
|다운로드||[ BD9241F.PDF 데이터시트 ]||구매 문의||
일반 IC 문의 : 샘플 및 소량 구매
전력 반도체 판매 ( IGBT, TR 모듈, SCR, 다이오드 모듈 )
상호 : 아이지 인터내셔날
사이트 방문 : [ 홈페이지 ] [ 블로그 1 ] [ 블로그 2 ]
|부품번호||상세설명 및 기능||제조사|
Silicon Monolithic Integrated Circuit
|DataSheet.kr | 2020 | 연락처 | 링크모음 | 검색 | 사이트맵|