특징 및 기능
Sanyo에서 제조한 전자 부품 STK621-140B-E은 전자 산업 및 응용 분야에서
|기능||3-phase Inverter Motor Drive Inverter Hybrid IC|
전체 8 페이지수
Ordering number : EN*A1033
Thick-Film Hybrid IC
3-phase Inverter Motor Drive
Inverter Hybrid IC
The STK621-140B-E is 3-phase inverter power hybrid IC containing power elements, pre-driver, and excessive
temperature protection circuit.
• 3-phase inverter motor drive.
• Protective circuits including overcurrent (bus line), and pre-drive low voltage protection are built in.
• Direct input of CMOS level control signals without an insulating circuit is possible.
• The temperature monitor is enabled through the use of an internal thermistor.
• Single power supply drive is possible through the use of a built-in upper-side power-supply bootstrap circuit (capacitor is
• Built-in simultaneous upper/lower ON prevention circuit to prevent arm shorting through simultaneous ON input for the
upper and lower side transistors. (Dead time is required for preventing shorting due to switching delay.)
• SIP (The single in-line package) of the transfer full mold structure.
Any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein are, with regard to
"standard application", intended for the use as general electronics equipment (home appliances, AV equipment,
communication device, office equipment, industrial equipment etc.). The products mentioned herein shall not be
intended for use for any "special application" (medical equipment whose purpose is to sustain life, aerospace
instrument, nuclear control device, burning appliances, transportation machine, traffic signal system, safety
equipment etc.) that shall require extremely high level of reliability and can directly threaten human lives in case
of failure or malfunction of the product or may cause harm to human bodies, nor shall they grant any guarantee
thereof. If you should intend to use our products for applications outside the standard applications of our
customer who is considering such use and/or outside the scope of our intended standard applications, please
consult with us prior to the intended use. If there is no consultation or inquiry before the intended use, our
customer shall be solely responsible for the use.
Specifications of any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein stipulate
the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products in the independent state, and are not
guarantees of the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products as mounted in the
customer's products or equipment. To verify symptoms and states that cannot be evaluated in an independent
device, the customer should always evaluate and test devices mounted in the customer's products or
61108HKIM No. A1033-1/8
Internal Equivalent Circuit Diagram
U.V. U.V. U.V.
Over - Current
Latch Time About 9ms
Recommended Operating Conditions
min typ max
0 280 400
Pre-driver supply voltage
VD1, 2, 3
VB1-U, VB2-V, VB3-W
ON input signal voltage
OFF input signal voltage
HIN1, HIN2, HIN3, LIN1, LIN2, LIN3-VSS
DT Upper/lower input signal downtime
MT ‘M3’ type screw
*1 Pre-driver power supply (VD4=15±1.5V) must have the capacity of IO=20mA (DC), 0.5A (Peak).
1. A control power supply can be driven with one power supply by attaching the capacitor CB (1 to 47μF) for a
bootstrap. In this case, a bottom element is made to charge.
(When not using bootstrap circuit, each upper side pre-drive power supply needs an independent power supply.
Moreover, since top power supply voltage may be insufficient depending on the control method, Please carry out a
check with the system.
2. Because the jump voltage which is accompanied by the vibration in case of switching operation occurs by the
influence of the floating inductance of the wiring of the outer power supply which is connected with of the + terminal
and the – terminal, restrains and spares serge voltage being as the connection of the snubber circuit (Capacitor / CS /
about 0.1 to 10μF) for the voltage absorption with the neighborhood as possible between + and the - terminal, and so
on, with making a wiring length (among the terminals each from CI) short and making a wiring inductance small.
3. ISO terminal (22pin) is for the electric current monitor.
Note that the overcurrent protection circuit is disabled when the ISO terminal is shorted with the VSS terminal.
4. Output form of the FAULT terminal is open DRAIN (it is operating as FAULT when becoming low).
When pulling up the pin with a resistor, connect the resistor with a resistance of 5.6kΩ or more.
5. Zener diode with 5V (5.0 to 5.4V) is connected with the inside of the signal input terminal. When inputting the
voltage which exceeds 5V, connect resistor to between the side of the power and the signal input terminal, for the
input current of the signal input terminal become equal to or less than 0.5mA.
This resistor is effective with the noise absorption of the signal terminal, too.
6. The over current protection feature operates only when it is possible to do a circuit control normally. For the safety,
put a fuse, and so on in the VCC line.
7. A thermistor is connected between the VTH terminal (pin 13) and VSS terminal (pin 23) inside the IC. The substrate
temperature can be monitored by connecting an external pull-up resistor (RP). Connect the resistor with a resistance
of 10kΩ or more when the pull-up voltage (VP) is 5V and 39kΩ or more when the VP is 15V.
8. Because the IC sometimes destroys and bursts when motor connection terminal (2pin, 5pin, 8pin) becomes open
while the motor turns, especially, be careful of the connection (the soldering condition) of this terminal.
* This data shows the example of the application circuit, does not guarantee a design as the mass production set.
|구 성||총 8 페이지수|
|다운로드||[ STK621-140B-E.PDF 데이터시트 ]||
본 사이트를 통해서 주요 제조업체의 전자 부품 및 장치의 기술 사양을 쉽게 찾을 수 있습니다.
일반 IC 문의 : 샘플 및 소량 구매
IGBT, TR 모듈, SCR 및 다이오드 모듈을 포함한
광범위한 전력 반도체를 판매합니다.
전력 반도체 전문업체
상호 : 아이지 인터내셔날
사이트 방문 : [ 홈페이지 ] [ 블로그 1 ] [ 블로그 2 ]
|부품번호||상세설명 및 기능||제조사|
3-phase Inverter Motor Drive Inverter Hybrid IC
Datasheet.kr 사이트를 이용해 주셔서 감사합니다. 찾고 계시는 정보를 찾으셨고 도움이 되셨기를 바랍니다. 우리는 플랫폼을 지속적으로 개선하고 새로운 기능을 추가하여 사용자 경험을 향상시키기 위해 최선을 다하고 있습니다. 더 나은 서비스를 제공할 수 있는 방법에 대한 피드백이나 제안 사항이 있으면 문의하십시오.
|DataSheet.kr | 2020 | 연락처 | 링크모음 | 검색 | 사이트맵|